1. Wilkhahn introduces Printstool, a dynamic 3D-printed stool collection that can be customized and manufactured on demand. The body is made from lignin, a biodegradable and rapidly renewable plant polymer. Printstool is available in a variety of heights, designs, colors, and seat covers. The ergonomic design encourages changes in posture.
2. These large-scale vegetated walls from Nedlaw Living Walls address sick building syndrome by removing VOCs from the air. The product includes a hydroponic watering system that constantly circulates water and nutrients. These biofilters preserve indoor air quality while providing an attractive source of
3. With versatile images and 15 substrates, Surface Imaging: Portfolio from Designtex is ideal for branded architectural environments. The artwork is curated from contemporary artists and photographers. Designs can be digitally printed onto wallcoverings, textiles, glass film, ceramic steel, decorative rigid
panels, and magnetics.
4. Creation Living is Gerflor USA’s latest luxury vinyl tile collection. The line features seven embossings for a natural and textured appearance. The wood designs include modern stains such as warm grays and whites rather than honey colors that are familiar to hardwood. A hybrid look blends pashmina design with classic marble. Creation Living is vailable in both plank and tile options.
5. The Petal OLED pendants by Visa Lighting can be used in combination for a stylish statement or hung individually. This graceful blooming bud is available in uplight or downlight models. Accent colors or effects can be integrated by controlling each OLED panel.
6. Made from renewable plant-based materials, Sorona is a sustainable carpet from DuPont. The flooring option uses 40-percent less energy
and creates 56-percent less greenhouse gas emissions than comparable products. Its durable nylon 6,6 matting ensures fibers are crush resistant and retain their shape and texture.
7. MDC Unique Effects Collection now includes Sextant, a Moorish arabesque design that is the first selection in what will be a series of Jamie Beckwith-designed products. Manufactured for walls, ceilings, and curved surfaces such as rounded walls and columns, the large-scale geometric style is offered in seven colorways.