1. Come relax in Theo from Kimball Office. Its inviting silhouette gives a warm embrace with modern lines and a refined shape that’s ideal for transitional workspaces, lounges, or lobbies. Choose from a high or low seat back, arms or armless, a club chair version, or use
with the footstool option.
2. The Watercolour Wonders collection by Murals Wallpaper adds depth and serenity to any room. From blue hues to rusty reds, these wallpapers use modern digital printing techniques and HD photography. The prints are hung just like normal wallpaper. Create interesting
abstracts with delicate textures or grungier washes.
3. In a first for the outdoor category, Chella Textiles has devised a way to fabricate inherently flameproof sheers. Its PrometheusFR fabrics exhibit the same colorfastness, mildew resistance, and cleanability of luxury performance textiles while also passing NFPA 701 fire tests for drapery.
4. Belfiore is an armchair from Casa International that features a luxurious down-filled seat cushion in fabric or soft calf’s leather. It communicates a deep and welcoming sense of comfort. The sturdy fiberglass shell is supported by a set of fine-tooled metal legs with contrasting brass tips to create a striking visual effect.
5. VINYLIFE is a biodegradable PVC upholstery for the hospitality market from Fil Doux Textiles. It incorporates enzymes that react with microorganisms found in landfills, triggering decomposition. Microscopic pores make the material breathable, allowing for temperature
control and a soft hand.
6. Site:1 is a handcrafted audio speaker from Princeton Audio. It is made from instrument-quality tonewoods such as mahogany, black walnut, maple, and black cherry that are sustainably sourced. These sophisticated, upgradeable electronics deliver high quality sound and more than 40 hours of battery life.
7. Plyboo Ceilings is a line of 40 carved and textured panels made from 100% FSC-certified bamboo. Offered by Smith & Fong Co., the products fit all standard ceiling grids or can be installed in large panels up to 4 x 10 feet. The Sound Collection delivers a noise reduction coefficient (NRC) up to 0.70.
8. The Olé Guest Collection from Encore Seating has a distinctive silhouette with two circular cutouts. The gently rounded seat and back cradles the user. This line provides an inviting and comfortable seating option in meeting spaces, lobbies, waiting rooms, and multi-use spaces. Four-legged models are stackable.