1. The recently released Alava High Definition Porcelain by Florida Tile combines stone and wood into a single product line. Named for a rocky logging region in Northwestern Spain, the concept aims to break up spaces with the complementary textures of lumber and stone.
2. The recently released White/Gold by Chilewich intertwines white yarn with various shades of gold to create a shimmering, sun-bleached appearance. Made with TerraStrand yarns that are phthalate-free and created with 25 percent renewable vegetable compounds, the finished product contains Microban antimicrobial protection to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew.
3. Oceanside Glasstile’s Continuum collection (seen here in Copperwave) is made of premium porcelain. Available in a wide range of sizes and three colorways, Continuum traverses the space between luxurious beauty and hardworking flooring.
4. Breaking the boundaries of innovation, Tarkett recently announced that its Arcade rubber sheet flooring has been given a Bronze in Cradle to Cradle Certification, part of Tarkett’s aim to be a completely C2C Certified company by 2020. Available in a wide array of colors.
5. Available in both plank and tile format, the new Creation Collection LVT by Gerflor gives designers a variety of realistically natural designs to choose from, offering 38 wood, 16 stone, and 4 textile options. What’s more, Creation is the first collection which comes with Gerflor’s Your Creation, Our Guarantee promise; if the client isn’t happy with the look, design, or color of the product after instillation, Gerflor will replace it for free.
6. Created to bring the beauty of nature into the urban lifestyle, Carlisle’s Studio Collection is crafted from 6” White Oak. The wide planks offer sophisticated charm, and are available in 6 fashionable hues: Back Bay, Bastille, Notting Hill, Soho, Hyde Park, and Trieste (shown here.)
7. Available in 42 bold hues for customizable design, Altro introduces the Dolce Essentials tile. Created to be easily maintained and highly resistant at a low price point, the collection is perfect for tight budgets, particularly among the education sector.