1. Combining the GROHE K7 Semi Professional design with the company’s Eurocube, GROHE’s Eurocube Semi Pro was launched this fall. The cubic faucet features dual spray settings, rocker-diverter, a 360-degree swivel arm, and rotating lever for anti-backsplash.
2. Drawing from the weathered elements found in nature, Medallion Cabinetry released the Stoney Brooke Collection in rich gray and brown hues. Each piece is dry-brushed with multiple colored glazes on a stained surface to give the collection a textured finish.
3. Bestowed the highest green energy ratings in the industry by the European EU, ILVE’s new energy efficient range features high-output burners, an 8-minute oven preheat to 350 degrees, triple-pane glass doors for better heat insulation, and a warming drawer which re-circulates heat from the ovens without additional energy being used.
4. The award winning Dune Dimensional by Clarke was unveiled at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry show, and quickly received accolades for its fresh design. The lightly textured ripples ringing the exterior create a feeling of tranquility, providing the user with their own staycation oasis.
5. Inspired by waterfalls, Brizo’s new Siderna faucet merges soft, flowing curves with stark, crisp lines. The result: a modern take on natural elements versus geometric structures, which is delightfully contemporary.
6. Liebherr’s new 24” Energy Star qualified HCB 1060 model refrigerator was created with one goal in mind: better food preservation. The seamless, cabinet-depth unit is organized to be able to better store food in drawers that are individually controlled for temperature and humidity. And each model is created to be custom panel-covered to blend into your kitchen’s interior.
7. Released last month, Arborite’s new Panorama Collection (seen here in Arabescato Marble) is a series of high-pressure laminates inspired by real stone. The realistic, large-scale patterns with a microtextured finish comes in marble, granite, and travertine, making the beauty of stone available without the price tag or environmental impact.
8. Designed by Du Verre co-founder Gina Lubin, the Argyle Collection is made of environmentally friendly recycled aluminum and is LEED compatible, marrying beautiful design with social consciousness. The cabinet hardware knobs and pulls are offered
in three finishes and four sizes.