1. While open layouts encourage collaboration, many workers report having trouble focusing due to a lack of privacy and limiting postures. The Bivi collection of workstations has been enhanced by turnstone to address user concentration. The collection includes standing-height surfaces, tackable privacy screens and arch fills, a rumble seat, power receptacles, and footrests.
2. Altered Gravity is a new carpet collection from Brintons. Fourteen patterns draw inspiration from the art universe, including abstract expressionism, contemporary graphic design, and mixed media paintings. Its digitally rendered textures are brought to life with up to 32 colors.
3. Patcraft’s AdMix is a homogeneous tile available in 36- and 12-inch square sizes and offers a virtually seamless visual reminiscent of terrazzo. Options from the line include a mix of warm and cool neutrals with bright, striking colors. It can also be paired with weld rods to create accents and designs.
4. Lelievre’s Collection 21 can withstand the requirements imposed by public places. All the fabrics are flame retardant, washable, suitable for heavy-duty seating, and resistant to pilling and abrasion. The fabrics are offered in a stylish mix of extravagant designs with textures rich in sophisticated natural effects.
5. BuzziMoon is a lighting source with acoustic regulating properties from BuzziSpace. Upholstered in BuzziFabric, the core consists of cardboard honeycomb that absorbs sound, and an additional double layer of foam strengthens its acoustical performance. The product
is ideal for high-traffic areas such as lobbies, open offices, and restaurants.
6. STORE Workspace and Collaborative Carts are mobile personal storage units from the Magnuson Group. They contain a generous, rectangular open-box frame with one fixed shelf. A strap handle enables easy movement and is perfect for hanging a purse, backpack, and other personal items.
7. JOAN, powered by Visionect, is a meeting room assistant that organizes busy office life with the simplicity of a touchscreen. This scheduling solution with an electronic paper display connects to WiFi and existing calendars. JOAN attaches to any surface with no drilling, and its minimalist design blends into workplaces with an intuitive interface that eliminates the need for buttons.