1. Thonet MOSS | Tier is a modular collection of one-, two-, and three-tier seating solutions in multiple shapes and sizes. Ideal for creating collaborative environments, the line features a unique recessed base that offers vibrant visuals. Fabrics can be mixed by steps or end panels, and optional shelves, counters, and power are also available.
2. Developed in collaboration with renowned industrial designer Stephan Copeland, the Amble LED task light from LightCorp features a single-form construction that enhances adjustability and portability through the intelligence of its shape. Amble’s energy-efficient design reflects the principles of conservation and sourcing responsibly. The light is available in white, silver, ash gray, and black finishes.
3. Ege Seramik’s FEELWOOD is a satin-finished, glazed porcelain tile collection that replicates the look and touch of naturally aged wood. The distressed patterned tiles are the result of advanced HD inkjet technology printing techniques and are replete with different patterns of grain and fissures. These vintage wood-look 8-inch x 48-inch plank tiles are available in white, gray, and brown.
4. Yoom by Stylex is a system of 15 individual upholstered units that allow designers to create unique, personalized furniture layouts. All seat units may be used with or without backs, and backs can attach to multiple sides of a unit to create corners and dynamic setups. Yoom can be specified
in either polyurethane foam or down-covered inner cushions.
5. Concertex introduces a cohesive assortment of pioneering polyurethanes with the Modern Geometry collection. The line interprets the fundamentals of geometry via modern textiles with groundbreaking technology using silicone hybrids (Axiom, Vector, and Pascal), dimensional faux leathers with FR-inherent padding (Quadrant), and bold, statement-making designs (Crosscut).
6. Dauphin’s Fiore, the Italian word for flower, is a seating solution that delivers functionality and aesthetic appeal. The center for Fiore is its simple yet elegant seat shell produced in eight vibrant colors. The poly shell provides flexible back support while the wood shell introduces a touch of the outdoors with its choice of natural oak, walnut, or beech veneer.
7. The Kallise Lounge Collection from Integra Inc. has a residential scale and contemporary, mid-century modern visuals. The collection blends aesthetic appeal and durability with comfort, particularly for education, healthcare, hospitality, and corporate environments. Kallise comprises lounge chairs, two-seat settees, and three-seat sofas, as well as ottomans, benches, and a range of tables.
8. Applaud from Takeform offers a flexible and creative modular approach to recognition walls. It allows for the combination of a wide range of component sizes, architectural finishes, and printed elements to create a wall that’s uniquely yours. The display can also be expanded for a new capital campaign or a company’s latest achievement without sacrificing the original creative vision.
9. Altro Orchestra is a 2.8mm sheet vinyl flooring manufactured with 22-percent rapidly renewable biobased content. It is certified for low-VOC emissions
to help facilities achieve environmental and LEED goals. In high-traffic, noisy areas like hospital and school corridors, Orchestra provides ergonomic
comfort and sound reduction.