Today's travelers are constantly on the search for convenient, accessible, and reliable power and charging sources. Whether these sources are located in the guest room furniture or right on the table of a hotel bar, travelers’ wants and needs are changing due to astounding increases in digital usage. However, a real challenge is to incorporate these power and charging needs into a well-designed, beautiful space. Guests seek a seamless aesthetic and notice brand consistency, but many power and charging options simply aren’t capable of providing this type of solution.
Featuring exclusive new data from Nielsen, pinpoint guest preferences like never before and take action to satisfy their power needs with stylish devices that complement design instead of distracting from it. Sign up for this webinar to access statistics that will define the landscape for hospitality power and walk away with a forward-thinking plan.
- Find out exactly what travelers prefer and seek out for their power and charging needs
- Gain new insight on guests’ frustrations and concerns with hotel property power solutions
- See how properties are falling short of guest expectations by lacking a comprehensive and aesthetically-pleasing power and charging strategy
- Become educated on the possibilities for future-minded power and charging solutions
- Learn how to take action and implement a winning hospitality power and charging strategy that considers a property’s design and branding standards
Hospitality Sales Manager
Legrand, North America
Rob Garcia is a Hospitality Sales Manager at Legrand, North America, with a proven track record in the industry, generating over $29 million in the last 18 years with an expertise in high-end, luxury brands and marketing. Garcia is dedicated to finding solutions that solve some of the hospitality industry’s biggest challenges, and he commits to developing and nurturing relationships with clients, thought leaders, and innovators in the space.