The biggest tradeshow for interior design professionals is here – NeoCon 2019 officially begins Monday, June 10. This year’s event lineup is full of noteworthy keynotes, thousands of fresh products, award shows and fun contests, including our newest competition: Treat Your Feet.
interiors+sources is celebrating its 35th anniversary with a Chicago river cruise on June 9, but we wanted to take our celebration one step further, literally. The Treat Your Feet contest encourages NeoCon attendees to stop by our signature Materials Pavilion’s MooreCo Lounge and kick up their feet for a break between booth and showroom visits.
While resting, people can share their favorite tradeshow shoes on social media with nearby backdrops, such as Bentley and Mannington’s Insta-worthy rugs made with Antron fibers or Parterre LVT, and use the hashtag #treatyourfeet to be entered in the contest. Our team will be on the lookout for the most creative kicks and unique ways in which attendees manage to soothe their soles while navigating theMart’s large layout.
Follow us on social for all NeoCon and Materials Pavilion coverage
While moving throughout the building’s nearly 1 million feet of exhibition space, we want to know: Are you going for comfort, style or both?
"NeoCon can become a serious drag with all those steps and elevator lines. We want to lighten the mood and get inspired by our readers,” says Steven Sloan, publisher for interiors+sources. “Creativity might just win you new shoes!"
One winner will be announced at the end of NeoCon on June 12 and will receive a $100 gift card to Zappos. See official contest rules below.
Here are Meetings Today's Top Tips for Conference Shoe Choices
Treat Your Feet Contest Rules
- You must actually be wearing shoes – no bare feet, please!
- Submitted posts must be done so through social media, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- All submitted posts must be accompanied with #materialspavilion and #TreatYourFeet to be entered for a chance to win
- Contestants must be attending NeoCon and have a registered badge
- Posts should be submitted during the show, June 10-12 – anything before or after will not be considered
- Photos should be taken in theMART, preferably in the Materials Pavilion (although not required to enter)
Be sure to stop by our Materials Pavilion at Booth 7-1000, June 10-12, where the hands-on, interactive material displays will give you a buzzworthy experience.