1. MY from Skandiform is the result of a collaboration with designer Joe Doucet. MY is a versatile product family that enables the creation of rooms within rooms. The series consists of a sofa, armchair, bench seating, screen, table lamp, and table. It is ideal for dividing lounge areas, meeting rooms, or libraries. With a lacquered steel frame, the back and sides use a technical mesh fabric that screens without being solid.
Cooper-Hewitt 2017 National Design Award Winner for Product Design (Joe Doucet)
2. Alphabet of Light by Artemide allows designers to create geometric shapes with light. The modular system of straight and bent components can be shaped to write both curved and straight letters. The varying lengths and angles can be joined to create free or closed compositions, providing endless possibilities for indoor signage lighting. The LEDs cast a continuous and even light without shadows.
Red Dot Award 2017
3. Moen Commercial’s redesigned M•Power below-deck lavatory faucets include a number of features that prolong its lifespan. Its AccuSet piston technology requires virtually no maintenance or replacement parts and is paired with a self-cleaning filter. Increased sensor operation eliminates standing water from harboring legionella in the supply lines and runs quick bursts every 24 hours. It is also equipped with vandal-resistant stop valves and a shatterproof polycarbonate lens cover.
2016 Good Design Award
4. Trinetic by Boss Design is a task chair that provides dynamic support without the need for manual intervention. This intuitive product uses three independent pivot points collaborating with a flexible seat and backrest to cradle the user in an ergonomic position. It adjusts with the user through the thousands of micro-movements that we all make throughout the day to provide tangible circulatory benefits.
Red Dot 2017: Best of the Best
5. Available from Spec, Tailor makes a striking impression while exceeding the requirements of hard-use applications. Create stunning environments with freestanding lounge seating or tailor them to fit a customer’s needs using any number of versatile modular configurations. The collection includes single and bariatric models, two- and three-seat sofas, as well as freestanding and connecting tables.
Double Nightingale Award Winner