1. An energetic and colorful zigzagged stripe, Brentano’s Velocity adds spark to any high-traffic interior. Diagonal lines create a fun and lively aesthetic in this 54-inch upholstery pattern. Woven with recycled polyester and nylon yarns, Velocity is available in seven unique and functional colors. The offering is bleach cleanable, and carries abrasion resistance of 100,000 double rubs and Crypton finish.
2. Inspired by today’s untethered worker, Poppin’s QT Privacy Lounge Chair provides employees with a hidden oasis and addresses the need for semi-secluded seating in open offices. Designed to deflect sound waves and encourage uninterrupted focus, the QT can stand alone, as pairs, or in a pod. It assembles in seconds completely without tools and comes in seven colors.
3. Barry Dixon merges Eastern mysticism with natural elements in his latest collection of lighting, mirrors, and furniture for Arteriors. The series features thorns and organic fungi-inspired shapes juxtaposed with dragon talons and details inspired by emperor garments and scepters. Polished brass and gold contrast
with wood, stone, and steel to create a 25-piece collection that is dynamic and elemental.
4. Created by m.a.d. Furniture Design, the Trace Dining Chair is appealing in all eatery settings. Its minimalist powder-coated steel wire frame is paired with a stitched leather or molded plywood seat, creating a modern and elegant chair that complements any decor. Trace is also stackable for easy cleaning and storage.
5. Mimic is a high-performance material that embodies the aesthetic of a woven textile with a subtle crosshatch pattern and textural emboss. Available from Burch in 23 sophisticated colors, Mimic possesses all of the durability and performance characteristics needed for the most demanding environments: phthalate-free, bleach cleanable, and stain-resistant.
6. The Lasai Lounge from Studio TK is available in a solid oak frame with five finishes. The cushions and outer shell are available in a multitude of upholsteries. Single- and double-seat configurations make Lasai an ideal fit for reception or common areas, wellness rooms, or
7. FLOS partnered with designer Philippe Starck to create Bon Jour T, a minimalist fixture with modern technology. Bon Jour T is equipped with an integrated dimmer and a ring of small LEDs that send light to the center of the flat disc. With interchangeable crowns, users can choose between four hat colors, six crown colors, or opt for no crown at all.
8. Campbell Contract introduces the Delray Series 176CSP Club Chair. With its organic flowing lines, the chair exemplifies designer Michael Wolk’s interpretation of the Mid-Century Modern movement. The standard base, with a hidden memory swivel, is constructed of solid walnut with a clear matte finish. Delray’s scooped interior provides a generous seating area while maintaining a modest footprint.