1. From large conference tables to a mobile surface for quick projects, Trap Tables from WERK can suit any need. A modular shape combined with formed steel legs and locking casters transforms this classroom staple into an office necessity. Choose from a variety of high-pressure laminate tops with exposed plywood edges and any RAL color for the powder-coated legs.
2. California Faucets’ Tamalpais Series recalls the tiny, yet relaxed, beach and mountainside of the Marin County community. The widespread faucet features an L-shape and cylindrical spout, and handles that are ADA compliant. The faucet is offered with a 1.2 gmp aerator for water savings. The series also includes tub and shower fittings, and coordinating bath accessories.
3. BermanGlass Levels Kiln Cast Glass by Forms+Surfaces unites the best of two worlds: cast and laminated glass. Levels is kiln-cast glass laminated with color, graphic, or image interlayers. Each design pairs an artisanal texture cast on a handcrafted mold with an interlayer optimized specifically for that texture. The sculpted surfaces capture light on and through the clear glass, adding a sense of depth and dimension.
4. Conneaut Leather Powered by Crypton is a collection of performance leathers. It offers the luxury of top-grain, full-aniline dyed leather that is bleach cleanable, antibacterial, and water- and stain-resistant. The leathers emit low VOCs, contain no lead, and are solvent free. The stain release rating is 5 (excellent) for wine, coffee, and ketchup-type stains without compromising the hand.
5. Steelcase Health unveils Surround, a collection of healthcare furnishings that support room visitors. With the flexibility to serve as a sleep surface or sofa, and
features that encourage eating, working, and socialization, the Surround Collection offers a designated space in a patient room so visitors can relax in comfort and communicate effectively with clinicians.
6. IceStone is a sustainable countertop material made with three core ingredients: 100-percent recycled glass, cement, and non-toxic pigment. The durable
material is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, work surfaces, conference tables, and reception areas. The product carries Cradle to Cradle certification and the company holds B Corporation status.
7. Sagegreenlife Living Walls are a visually stunning, scalable, and sustainable solution to make any space come to life. These custom, vegetated walls have the flexibility to wrap around corners and accommodate unique spaces. A free-standing installation option is equipped with a self-contained irrigation system. Living media walls can also be combined with signage, digital displays, or custom branding to create memorable multi-sensory experiences.
8. Seedwood by Porcelanosa is a wood-look porcelain tile collection. The line comprises four series—Tanzania, Vancouver, Nebraska, and Minnesota—and is available in different colors and finishes. All versions have matte, shaded colors, which create a surface finish with a natural, non-glossy appearance. Highly durable and scratch resistant, the 10-inch x 59-inch tiles are appropriate for indoor and outdoor applications.