1. Palazzo is a collection of mosaics from New Ravenna. The 13 patterns are handcrafted in Virginia from natural stone and explore the classic motifs used in Italian palaces of the Renaissance era. Each pattern can be fully customized with material preferences and used in outdoor and indoor applications.
2. Eagle by Woodlabo is a collection of five lights inspired by the Eagle Lunar Module. Orbit, Landing, Moon, and Lift Off are combinations of two or three modules and represent the mission’s four stages. The birch plywood panels are spaced a few millimeters apart, letting through light
to accentuate its outline.
3. Available from York Wallcoverings, Lotus is a wallpaper that is hand pressed from crackled and striated lotus leaves. Nine imaginative colors are featured with an opalescence wash. Choose from a deep mahogany brown; a vivid teal mix; or a frosty combination of white, lavender, and lilac.
4. Chair for Ray is an artistic revision of office furniture by Tanya Aguiñiga. Felted raw wool is applied to the iconic Eames Wire Chair. The fabric adds soft, feminine touches that balance the industrial, masculine angles of the webbing and legs.
5. Crafted by Nani Marquina for Design Within Reach, the Tres Stripes Rug is a traditional Indian flat-weave floor covering that’s hand-loomed in alternating parts. The wool and felt work together in each section to bring the pattern to life with interesting variations in tone and weave.
6. Shelfskii by UrbanProduct is a shallow walnut shelf unit that utilizes skis as coat hooks and includes handy magnets for keys. This eye-catching piece will add a touch of whimsy and personality to any office.
7. The Z1 Black Bamboo PC pendant by Global Lighting has a handcrafted black bamboo frame sheathed in black, gray, or natural handmade paper. The upper and lower portions of the fixture are uncovered for a luminous effect while the woven shade reflects a textural glow.
The fabric, made in a village in the Philippines, is tied to the frame by hand.
8. The Fragments Collection by Calico Wallpaper embodies earthy tones and timeless traces. A custom paint uses pigments and minerals extracted directly from Belgian Bluestone. A layered pattern is carefully melded with the stone’s inherent colors to create a rich, contemplative aesthetic.