1. The Winston vanity by The Furniture Guild features a seamless solid brass construction. Each piece is made by a single craftsman using FSC-certified hardwood, formaldehyde-free plywood, and GREENGUARD-certified finishes. Drawers can be customized with glass dividers, suede inserts, glass jars, and integrated power.
2. Wallpaper shouldn’t be reserved for big walls—give smaller surfaces some love with these speckled prints from Murals Wallpaper. These
freehand dot murals are modern and chic while delicate paint splatters introduce elements of interest and playfulness. Patterns are captured with HD photography and digitally printed.
3. Ege Seramik’s METROPOLITAN is a collection of slightly textured, glazed porcelain tile that combines a modern concrete look with story patchwork units. Available in two deco options and four colors with V2 shade variation, these matte-finished tiles come in four sizes.
4. Qui from Studio TK is a system of ottomans, tables, and space dividers along with complementary accessories. Ottomans are offered in three
diameters, the smallest with optional casters and the largest with optional USB power. The Qui table collection comes in a range of sizes and
configurations, and is available in six different wood finishes.
5. Ledgerstone is a new concept for the PietraArt natural stone tile collection by Florida Tile. The hand-assembled wall panels form rustic, show-stopping linear lines of varying heights and textures. The profile of the intricately stacked natural stone pairs organic beauty with architectural interest.
6. TheSize expands its Fusion collection with Neolith Zaha Stone, a contemporary twist on Iranian gray stone. Inspired by the architect Zaha Hadid, the stone incorporates a rich, industrial gray tone with white veins etched onto the backdrop in contradicting directions. TheSize is available in 6mm and 12mm thicknesses, and an antique finish.
7. 701 Velvets is a collection of high-performance textiles with varying pile heights and sheens. Available from Robert Allen, these fabrics are suitable for drapery, upholstery, and bed scarves. With rich, saturated colors, the fabric creates soft, organic lines with textural effects
that imitate stitching and embroidery.
8. The Metropolitan Chair is an elegant combination of wood and leather. This relaunched design from Carl Hansen & Son is notable for its visually striking veneer back. The chair’s sculptural shapes and well-conceived proportions are ideally suited to the needs of modern users.