1. Providing high-performance comfort and support, Steelcase’s Brody WorkLounge features patented LiveLumbar technology that brings thoughtful ergonomic design to the lounge posture. The adjustable, personal worksurface holds technology at eye level, reducing neck and shoulder strain.
2. BuzziSpace updates its BuzziPicNic Workbench with adjustments, built-in connectivity, and a variety of colors. Providing privacy or togetherness, the workstation could also be utilized outdoors to enhance wellness and collaboration in the modern workplace.
3. Designed by Piergiorgio Cazzaniga, the Reverse Conference Table from Andreu World is a versatile table program based on a mix and match philosophy. Elegant and adaptive, it offers a variety of table tops in different sizes and finishes, allowing for varying configurations.
4. The Electric Height-Adjustable Table from Safco Products features dual motors that move the surface from 24.5 to 50 inches, and users can also program four memory presets. The tabletop is high-pressure laminate and the steel base has a powder coat finish.
5. A line of floor- and wall-mounted credenzas, media centers, and tables—both fixed and sliding—Eliga from Versteel allows users to customize complete workspaces with storage space, privacy screens, and media capabilities. Several finishes are available.
6. Rescape from Three H starts with a wall tile framework that includes panels of various materials such as laminates, fabrics, and whiteboards—then integrates shelving, storage, electrical components, and various worksurfaces. It enables users to make the floor and wall plans functional.
7. Chemistry from the Senator Group can be configured as individual desks or as bench solutions that share components, allowing for partitions that form touch-down or meeting spaces. Height-adjustable, the line also includes storage systems and sliding tops for cable management.