1. Currey & Company’s Oasis Rectangular Chandelier redefines traditional lighting. The softness of the brick-cut Natural Hammer Shell hand-applied to the elongated shade is offset against the contemporary gold leaf hardware, resulting in an eye-catching fixture.
2. The Asteroid Pendant by Boyd Lighting evokes the feeling of staring at a comet in the night sky. Made of polished aluminum cones set in different depths, the 24-inch diameter globes fills with soft florescent light.
3. The ultra-thin Aerelight by Oti Lumionics makes a subtle statement on any desk or table. Available in three metallic finishes, the lamp’s expected lifetime is up to 20 years of normal usage, and features a wireless charging pad in the base to multi-task all your desktop needs.
4. Blending industrial and modern themes, the Lattice Collection by Crystorama Lighting is made up of overlapping, hand-hammered squares and rectangles across the exterior. Available in a variety of shapes.
5. The Rincon Pedestrian Lighting by Forms + Surfaces transforms standard pedestrian lighting into an art form. The stainless steel base—available in satin or slate—is topped
by LEDs, brightly illuminating the path for passersby.
6. Charles Loomis Lighting’s Panache Sconce is as uniquely elegant as it is eco-friendly. Made with low-voltage halogen lamps, overlaid clear recycled glass, and polished stainless steel, the sconce slips into any