1. The h7_pendant lamp from samindaman is a nod to the lampshade, a reliable design element for centuries. The lighting solution utilizes a tube-bending process to abandon the traditional function of the shade in exchange for a playful gesture. Inspired by the simple geometries of childhood doodles, the powder-coated helical “shade” exists only to play with the environment and audience.
2. Available from Troy Lighting, Berlin synthesizes modern contouring and industrial detailing into a pendant with commanding simplicity. A piece of clear, blown glass encases its internal metalwork while a cone-shaped iron mesh screen encloses a 14-watt LED light source within a globe diffuser. Made of hand-worked iron and finished in gunmetal, the Berlin pendant is offered in three sizes.
3. The Brooklyn AC LED Task Lamp from LUX LED Lighting marries understated modern design and seamless functionality. Its two universal AC sockets work with
U.S., U.K., Euro, and other international plugs. In addition to the two USB ports, the lamp comes with a residue-free adhesive stabilizing pad, integrated device mount,
and three touch-activated brightness settings. It is available in brushed aluminum or black slate finishes.
4. Revo by Light Corp senses when a person is present and turns off when there isn’t anyone within its range. Its fully articulating body moves seamlessly where the user wants it. It shines with a highly efficient, dimmable light that adjusts with a single touch.
5. The Infra-Structure collection from FLOS Architectural is Vincent Van Duysen’s reinterpretation of a typical Bauhaus design language. It exposes a tubular structure
with an industrial aesthetic. The collection offers endless possible combinations by placing single or multiple parallel modular lines with a wide range of directional LED strips and pendants.