1. Robern has launched the AiO Wall Mirror, which combines a mirror, task lighting, integrated USB ports, and audio capability. Its thin profile hides a wealth of technology, including a touch-dimming switch, invisible speakers, and Bluetooth connectivity.
2. Disco by BRENTANO is manufactured from 45 percent post-consumer recycled polyester. Its mill produces no ancillary waste and reuses water and heat from manufacturing processes. Available in seven colors, Disco complies with ACT Facts Silver and meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 336.
3. Salone Marcel Wanders has launched an update to his Mad Dining Chair. Exuding a playful aesthetic, the chair curves in all the right places to make a retro design statement. This 1950s-inspired aesthetic couples comfort with support to embody an elegant yet versatile seating option.
4. The Arctic Survey collection is inspired by the movement and evolving structures of ice. Offered as 9.8-inch x 39.3-inch planks in 19 colors, an all-loop, solution-dyed construction forms three patterns of varying depths. This sustainable flooring from Milliken features 40-percent total recycled content.
5. Okamura introduces the Repiroue perching stool, which increases office health and energy. Complementing height-adjustable tables, the seats’ columns tilt 360 degrees and maintain an S-curve in the spine. Repiroue is compact enough to work alongside task seating or can be used as short-term seating in touchdown areas and meeting rooms.
6. Marbled Cork is an imaginative wallcovering from Innovations in Wallcoverings. The 36-inch cork wallcovering undergoes a traditional gravure printing process that uses a foam roller instead of an engraved cylinder. Its 10 colorways are produced with only water-based inks and include a range of pastels.
7. TACCIA SMALL by FLOS is a traditional table lamp that provides reflected light. Perfectly faithful to the classic 1962 model, its glass reflector is offered in reduced dimensions and new color and finish choices. The LED bulb provides 2700K using 16W and provides a CRI of 92.
8. The Phantasmagoria Collection by Aimée Wilder includes wallcoverings, rugs, carpet, pillows, and poufs in fantastical, oversized repeats. Prism (shown) is a bold, large-scale geometric carpet. The flooring can be customized with colors, sizes, constructions, and substrates, such as New Zealand wool, Tibetan wool, silk, and a silk-wool blend.
9. Into the Woods: Enchanting Color is a line of upholstery fabrics from Robert Allen. Universally appealing and bold colors include Moss, Blue Pine, Twilight, and Blush. Whimsical and diverse designs found in the natural world such as branches, leaves, and fog bring traditional taste into a modern setting.