1. Composed of 99% post-industrialized recycled stone, Lithoverde is a natural slab offering from Daltile. Four classic color tones are paired with a linear, architectural feel for endless design options that evoke the sophistication of marble and limestone. Available in three thicknesses.
2. KnollTextiles introduces the Knoll Luxe collection, which is inspired by runway fashion. Featuring rich solids and textures, the textiles are woven with natural yarns such as cotton and linen. Includes five upholstery fabrics consisting of two patterns and three textures and a 100% wool drapery.
3. GROHE GRANDERA Rose Gold Powder Room is a high spout lavatory faucet from GROHE Products. Its Warm Sunset finish over a solid brass body houses a 35mm cartridge with an integrated adjustable temperature limiter for smooth operation. Features GROHE AquaGuide for precise water direction.
4. HOK Product Design and IOA have created the Portico Collection that prioritizes comfort and relaxation in open seating spaces. The curved shape of the Capri sofa accommodates an inward facing arrangement for intimate grouping or an outward configuration that creates distance with barrier space.
5. Chalk is a porcelain tile by Nemo Tile for floors and walls. Available in a muted color palette with geometric Art Deco shapes. Available in nine solid colors, six plank options, 32 square patterns, and large hexagon sizes. For indoor and outdoor applications.
6. Spinneybeck and FilzFelt introduce a new series of acoustic and room dividing products. These high-performing architectural solutions highlight the natural materials of wool felt, leather and cork. Use for hanging and mountable panels, walls and ceilings.
7. Cathedral Heights has its genesis in reclaimed beams and doors from old European churches and mansions. The Colorbody porcelain with rectified edges has a wide range of faces and shades that create realistic wood-like surfaces. The look of saw cut and hand hewn graining is achieved by Marazzi’s 3D digital imaging.
8. New to Poppin, the Series A Privacy Panel dampens sound and expands personal space in open offices. Available from 27- to 57-inch lengths for the Series A Double Desk. A pinnable surface for personal photos, inspiration and to-do lists offers personalization and organization.