1. The latest collection from Luum Textiles, Eastern Hemisphere, is inspired by a trip to Tibet. The designs help create spaces of well-being and contemplation with rich colors and textures that embody the vibrancy of Tibetan culture and its humble influences. As wellness becomes an essential design objective, the fabrics also express natural and handmade nuances to offer a thoughtful aesthetic.
2. A sleek re-interpretation of the classic wingback chair, the Caristo Armchair by SP01 delivers a vintage-inspired look. With a contoured timber shell cradled within a sleek steel frame, the design walks a fine line between retro and 21st century. Available with a high or low headrest and more than 70 upholstery options, the Caristo can be customized to seamlessly fit into any interior.
3. Nemo Tile + Stone’s latest collection, Gramercy, takes inspiration from the rich history and elegance of its Manhattan neighborhood namesake. Available in an extensive variety of solids, reliefs, tredi, and graphic patterns, the hexagonal porcelain collection projects a sense of the upscale affluence associated with brownstones and luxury apartment buildings. Though made of porcelain, Gramercy’s muted color palette and digital printing give the collection the washed, faded look of a cement tile.
4. Zones Modular Seating is a curated lounge collection from Teknion within the broader Zones offering. It has a strategic focus on creating a soft, domestic mood with a layered mix-and-match program. The signature open, serpentine planning capability is enhanced by mixing high, low, or backless units and varying their directionality and material finishes.
5. Belsize from Molteni&C is an original series of occasional tables available in triangular, round, and trapezoidal shapes. With three geometric styles, two heights, and six tabletop finishes, the Belsize collection is meant to be layered to create new forms and various functions, such as small coffee tables, desks, or side tables.
6. Adagio is an acoustical ceiling solution from CertainTeed. The composite panels feature an encapsulated fiberglass layer that provides sound absorption and acoustic comfort at 0.90 NRC. Its mineral backboard offers sound containment at CAC 36-42. The finish enhances light reflectance while the fine texture complements all decor styles.
7. Alcantara is an innovative material that can be used for contract upholstery on furniture, lamp shades, and even rugs. Its Wanderlust Collection is inspired by characters in “The Odyssey”: Penelope, Odysseus, Poseidon, Circe, and Athena. Designs range from a quilted stitch to variations on plaid. With a virtually limitless color palette, the surface can also be printed, embossed, or embroidered.
8. The Volow Media Table by Nevins offers a dynamic, space-efficient workstation with a unique high-tech experience. The table creates a responsive and collaborative setting with regular and standing heights. Volow is offered in an artful array of design options that includes all Nevins base styles and surface materials.