1. Vycom, Nevins’ custom lecture hall series, offers limitless design possibilities for creating the perfect educational space that meets any application’s specific requirements. Available as a straight or curved piece with a veneer or laminate top, Vycom is outfitted with power outlets, wire management, modesty panels, end panels, and a variety of edge styles.
2. Lotus combines modern visual styling with the comfort of a lounge chair. Available from ERG International, this bucket-style seat makes for a sleek guest chair. It has generous dimensions and features a strong polypropylene shell, and is offered with an upholstered seat and back inserts in addition to five bases. Lotus is available with metal legs, sled base, wood legs, 4-star swivel, and 5-star swivel base with casters.
3. Etta is the latest collection to be added to the Agati lineup, embracing a modern aesthetic without sacrificing productivity. Its solid wood chair seat and back are a single piece that curves to nestle users. Optional electric power is channeled through the table legs to hide unsightly cords. Agati’s finishes withstand the abuse often experienced by furniture in public spaces.
4. LUX LED Lighting’s Toronto LED Grommet Lamp marries an aesthetically pleasing lighting option with thoughtful utility. The fixture features 360-degree flexibility, a sleek unobtrusive design, and two USB charging ports in the base. The pliable neck is coated in a soft-touch silicone overmold and can be adjusted in all directions. The LEDs adjust to three touch-activated brightness settings.
5. mAx by Wilkhahn is a folding table system with a unique locking mechanism. This versatile piece stows away compactly, transports easily, and connects seamlessly to create economical table configurations. It requires just one hand to set up, making mAx ideal for collaborative spaces as it can be dismantled or moved quickly.
6. AVA SPRK by Novalis is a long-term LVT solution for educational or healthcare floors. Its antimicrobial coating can withstand heavy traffic areas with high rolling loads. Available in 38 colorways and 18- x 18-inch tiles, SPRK is extremely durable with a 20 mil wear layer that has excellent scratch and scuff resistance that never needs waxing.