1. Trove’s Ode to Eau collection is devoted to water. Mazu, Drift, and Estuary (shown) are three contrasting portraits of the beauty, motion, and temperament of water. Designers dove into the cacophonic force of color and created a number of paintings in search of the essential nexus of a waterfall, a current, a meeting of a stream, and a salty tide.
2. Silenzio is a suspended luminaire from Luceplan. Quality light is combined with acoustic comfort and the beauty of Kvadrat fabrics. The lighting system merges decor solutions with high sound absorption for public and private spaces. The lamp’s structure comes in light or dark gray, rust, and sand. It is also available with an optional diffuser.
3. Smith & Fong Company announces the launch of Fractal, architectural panels fabricated from Plyboo RealCore bamboo. Available in many colors that can be combined with a wide range of surface patterns, the designs are offered unfinished or with a natural, oil finish. Fractal panels can contribute to multiple LEED credits, including Certified Wood and Low-Emitting Materials, and can be specified in FSC bamboo.
4. Metrik by Wilkhahn is a
cantilever chair that creates a
polished appearance with its monolithic look. Its lines, volume, and precisely defined surfaces form a distinctive shape that
integrates the armrests. The
ergonomic plastic body is
combined with the advantages
of a sprung, tubular steel frame.
5. Introducing Beta and Demo, a bold and energetic duo poised to add personality to any project. Produced by Burch Fabrics, Beta’s crisp, clean line and Demo’s distinct color blocking
are offered in a combined palette of 14 trend-forward color
combinations. Beta and Demo are protected by the power of INCASE, an advanced finish
that provides liquid and stain repellency.
6. The stunning turquoise of Amazonite dramatically stands out against the emerald green background, while the soft nuances of taupe and black soothe the aquatic accents. Available from Antolini, this quartzite reveals a spectacular beauty with a pearly lustre
and a hint of glittering. Amazonite is a unique stone that allows every piece of architecture to express its bold character with refined effects.
7. New Ravenna unveils
Jardins Français, a collection
of five mosaics. The tiles are handcrafted in Virginia from
combinations of natural stone, brass, aluminum, glass, and shell. The collection is inspired by the formal gardens of France, with the colorways representing the four seasons. Every mosaic option can be installed indoors
or out, on floors or walls.