1. Disruptor, offered by Bentley, transforms carpet design. An experiment in texture, the tiles feature a sophisticated assortment of twisted yarns, cabled and bundled, that produce dramatic depth and movement. The COLORCAST tool can be used to match colors from any source, including paint chips and fabric swatches.
2. DEDON’s fully upholstered collection, BRIXX by Lorenza Bozzoli, is a flexible system of rectangular modules. The line offers the option to construct islands of luxurious comfort that are accessible from all sides for both indoor and outdoor use. A triangular fabric groove on the rectangular and square pieces creates abstract geometrical shapes. The chunky yarn contains 50-percent post-industrial recycled content.
3. Ruckus by KI promotes student movement and lets users choose how they relate to their learning spaces, switching from focused to collaborative work with minimal disruption. Seating is nondirectional to improve sight lines, and the chair back can be perched on as an alternative to stools, while integrated arms can serve as a work ledge.
4. Designed by Jean-Marie Massaud, the Mondrian Coffee Table by Poliform is lightweight and easy to rearrange with a bronze-cast aluminum base. Marble, wood, or lacquers can be selected for the tabletop to create a warm tone. The Mondrian Coffee Table is available in three shapes and two heights so it can be layered with other pieces.
5. The Believing Collection by Architex is inspired by places where people gather to connect and commune. Nine patterns, each in multiple color palettes, take design cues from Santiago Calatrava bridges, antique watches from the Museum for Islamic Art, Byzantine stone mosaic tile floors, and the Strawberry Fields memorial for John Lennon.
6. Outside In by J+J Flooring Group’s Invision brand is a collection of modular and broadloom tiles that evoke the relaxing influence of nature. A palette of calming blues, serene greens, woodsy browns, and revitalizing reds combine with organic design elements. Each style is designed to coordinate with each other and can be arranged in various formats.
7. Parterre Flooring Systems introduces Storri Luxury Vinyl Flooring, a collection of wood and stone looks across 11 color options. Kennett (pictured) is inspired by reclaimed wood from farm houses and comes in a wide plank, and Madal is based on the designs of Nepali drums and is offered in a multi-sized format.
8. Marshmallow by TONON is a bold side chair from Martin Ballendat for Sandler Seating. Molded ergonomically, the polyurethane foam shell offers a soft yet supportive cradle. In addition to its long-lasting durability, the material is waterproof, nontoxic, and hygienic. Marshmallow comes with four legs or a sled base, in polished or painted steel, or solid oak and black walnut legs.