1. Oval Brand Fire Products introduces ABC and Purple K Dry-Chemical fire extinguishers that are 40-percent slimmer than traditional designs. These 5- and 10-pound units are aesthetically appealing, tough, and compliant with ADA requirements for protruding objects. The extinguishers fit within standard wall widths or can be mounted to a surface.
2. The G2 Cabinet by Gestalt embodies precise elegance and angular functionality. With a minimal footprint, this piece offers flexible positioning and an abundance of visible storage options. The finishes offered combine an urban industrial aesthetic with soft, Mediterranean-inspired veneers.
3. On trend with new ways of working, Snugglestor brings out Spacestor’s softer side. Working here signals that a chat or creative work is entirely appropriate and welcomed. Inserted into any run of the company’s storage options, staff will love the informality of this perch.
4. Bradley Corp introduces Verge with all-in-one WashBar technology. The system integrates an Evero quartz basin with unique with unique clean, rinse, and dry functionality. Because all handwashing elements are easily accessible in one unit, the user doesn’t need to move from the station in search of soap, towels, or a hand dryer.
5. MedLink by Humanscale secures medication delivery while enhancing patient safety. The station is expertly designed to reduce human error and supports a closed-loop medication system. MedLink optimizes clinical workflows by securely dispensing medications and supplies. It also streamlines point-of-care medication administration and improves the patient experience.
6. Intersection Downlighting is an integrated ceiling solution from Armstrong Ceilings with a snap-in-place downlight suspension frame. Downlight placement no longer has to penetrate ceiling panels, which provides a more cohesive visual aesthetic. The solution is compatible with USAI Lighting’s CONNECT family of downlights.