1. Prescott is a digitally printed wallcovering from Malene B. Using pearlized clay-coated paper, this eye-catching gold pattern is sure to spark conversation. Roll sizes are 27 x 15 feet with a 25-inch repeat. The wallcovering is Class A fire rated.
2. UltraStellar is the late Zaha Hadid’s final collection of furniture for the David Gill Gallery. Complementing Hadid’s love of clear acrylic, the collection employs traditional materials such as walnut, silver, glass, and leather. Fluid and sinuous lines are on display within a coffee table, three chair styles (single, twin, and triple), and a dining table.
3. The Slimfit Nesting Tables add versatility to any space. Crafted by Jason Hernandez at Hendo, each piece can be arranged to create unique configurations or compactly stored when not in use. They can serve as casual workstations, collaborative desks, or side pieces in lounge areas. Slimfit Nesting Tables are available with black trim and lush wood tones in cherry, walnut, and birch.
4. Robert Sukrachand’s Suspension Lounge chair features bent strips of laminated wood to create compound curved panels. The shell of the chair is comprised of more than 100 individual plies of veneer that individually taper, producing a seat and back that gets thinner toward the edges. The leg structure gives the seat a feeling of suspension and provides a natural cushion that flexes lightly.
5. Handmade by Sarahjane Bernhisel, illustrated prints from the Bison Paper Company feature striking colors against dark backgrounds. Floral scenes include a desert yucca in bloom, a king protea blossom, and a hummingbird on a flowering branch. Images are available in 8 x 10 inch black frames.
6. Wall*nut Hexagons is a series of sculptural shelving modules and decorative wall hangings from Think Fabricate. They offer the option to be used individually or combined in a group of various styles and functions to form the composition that works best for the end user. Custom options and materials are also available.
7. The Valet Chair by Reed Hansuld provides an intuitive hanging solution for your clothes at the end of the day. The back of the chair is shaped to act as a hanger for a jacket and the seat rotates into an upright position for folded trousers. A leather-lined compartment underneath stores personal accessories.
8. Add a bit of whimsy with the Swing-Set Table by The Last Workshop. This unique furniture piece can be specified to seat two to 10 people. It is available in various wood options depending on indoor or outdoor use, as well as powder-coat colors for the steel frame. The table ships flat and takes only two people to assemble.