1. Carnegie Fabrics has entered a new product category with Artform, a Xorel brand acoustical tile line. This brings to the wall what Xorel has always been known for—performance and design—in a whole new way. Panels are individually wrapped and available in four shapes and three scales. They can also come tackable and in more than 200 colors and textures.
2. Singing in the shower was never so much fun. Welcome 100 percent waterproof Aquatunes speakers from GROHE and Philips. Connect them to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth from up to 25 feet away. Aquatunes can be mounted or standalone and attach to all standard rails. grohe.com/us
3. The Vertical Layers collection from Shaw Contract Group embodies the beauty of weathered surfaces. This tip-sheared line features a subtle metallic-dyed accent throughout the thread-up of five 9” x 36” tile styles: Tinge, Undertone, Expose, Relief, and Uncover. Tinge is available in eight colors while the rest come in 12. shawcontractgroup.com
4. This adorable little tabouret stool from the ERG International Carlo Collection offers what every collaborative space needs: mobility and ease of use with an optional tablet arm for the metal 4-star swivel base model. Solid wood legs are also available. The line includes upholstered armchairs and ottomans as well. erginternational.com/index.php
5. The India-Inspired collection from Innovations has an incredible hand-painted aesthetic for a Type II performance vinyl. Of particular note is the pattern Rangoli, featuring iridescent diamonds. The line gets rounded out by the more subtle Batik, Arpora, and Varanasi Silk.
6. Gem is a delicious new velvet from Brentano that offers a rich hand and satiny smooth (and water repellant) finish. Thirty-nine colorways are available as well as custom opportunities for projects of more than 300 yards. Passing more than 50,000 double rubs on Wyzenbeek and Cotton Duck, it’s perfect for high-traffic hospitality applications. brentanofabrics.com