Outer beauty and inner peace. JANUS et Cie will promote both at NeoCon 2014 with its “Retreat to the Reserve” sweepstakes for a spectacular trip to Dorado Beach, the glorious new Ritz-Carlton Reserve in Puerto Rico. The 5-day, 4-night trip for two, which includes business-class airfare, will give the winners an opportunity to refresh their senses in a sanctuary that has been called the ultimate in luxury bliss.
“In this high-paced world, taking a tranquil moment is good for the mind, body and spirit,” said Janice Feldman, president and CEO if JANUS et Cie. “I know I always find clearer concentration and better balance when I allow myself time to decompress. Dorado Beach is a sanctuary in the best sense of the word—a beautiful oasis with an outstanding level of service.”
A natural refuge set mere steps from white sand beaches and crystal blue island waters, Dorado Beach offers an experience the New York Times called “nothing short of jaw-dropping.” A LEED-certified resort, Dorado Beach has received top industry accolades including 2013 International Hotel Design Award, the Conde Nast “Hot List” 2013, and Travel & Leisure magazine’s “It List” 2013.
The lucky member of the A&D community who wins the “Retreat to the Reserve” sweepstakes will also receive:
- $1,000 resort allowance for leisure and recreation of your choice—spend a blissful day at Spa Botanico, a romantic dinner for two at Mi Casa by acclaimed chef José Andrés, embark on a night-time snorkeling adventure.
- Bicycles for exploring the property and the Rockefeller Nature Trail
- Attentive Bajadores to assist you during your stay
- Private transportation to and from the airport
- Late check out and early check in (if available)
A&D professionals will be able to register in person and view JANUS et Cie’s sophisticated furnishing at the JANUS et Cie contract showroom 3-107. Professionals who have signed up before or during NeoCon can receive an additional entry by visiting our residential showroom, Suite 1420.