Tafisa® Canada has unveiled a series of unique marketing tools that are not only fashion-forward, but also promise to help make the product selection process easier for customers.
Tafisa, owner and operator of North America’s largest particleboard and decorative panel manufacturing facility, has launched the new marketing materials in honor of its 20th anniversary.
“Industry feedback demonstrated a need for more user-friendly and informative resources to speed up the panel decision-making and purchasing process,” says Lise LeBreton, marketing director of Tafisa Canada. “Our new offerings combine the best of design and functionality to provide customers with improved service and a unique ‘all-you-need-to-know-in-one-spot’ experience.”
With a new look that reinforces the company’s design and environmental leadership, Tafisa’s marketing tools include:
- a flip chart that sorts colors by texture rather than color family
- detailed specifications for each texture and color combination suggestion
- clear identification of which products are standard or made-to-order
- in-depth explanations about the differences in panels, such as high-pressure laminate (HPL) versus thermofused melamine (TFM) panels
- order and minimum details
- listings of complimentary products such as doors and mouldings and how they can be used, as well as directions on where products can be found
“The goal was to increase understanding about our products, and minimize the effort involved for customers in getting answers to questions that inevitably arise when making panel-purchasing decisions,” says LeBreton. “Preliminary feedback from distributors, specifiers, architects and designers has been extremely positive, reinforcing that Tafisa’s new tools are clearly meeting this objective.”