CHICAGO – The Trustees of the International Interior Design Association (IIDA) Foundation recently announced the most recent recipients of the NCIDQ Tuition Reimbursement Fund and the Sustainable Design Education Fund.
The NCIDQ Tuition Reimbursement Fund offers IIDA Associate Members an opportunity to apply for financial assistance upon passing all three parts of the NCIDQ Exam. Thanks to the generosity of IIDA Members in the 2009 “Designing for the Future” campaign, additional funds were allocated to this fund which made it possible to award reimbursements to seven individuals.
Congratulations to the following Associate Members who passed the exam and are now Professional
Members of IIDA:
- Rebecca Brown, IIDA, Wisconsin Chapter
- Christina de Saro, IIDA, Texas/Oklahoma Chapter
- Katherine Fishborne, IIDA, Carolinas Chapter
- Kate Obenour, IIDA, Ohio/Kentucky Chapter
- Catherine (Kate) Saroka, IIDA, Great Plains Chapter
- Claudia Tejeda, IIDA, New York Chapter
- Marina Vaynshteyn, IIDA, New York Chapter
The Sustainable Design Education Fund was created to award tuition reimbursement to IIDA Professional and Associate Members who take and pass the LEED Accreditation Exam. Congratulations to the following Members who passed the exam:
- Elizabeth Kelly, IIDA, Mid-Atlantic Chapter
- Kern, Associate IIDA, Southwest Chapter
- Abby Scott, IIDA, Great Plains Chapter
- Calley Springer, Associate IIDA, Carolinas Chapter
- DeAnne Thomas, Associate IIDA, Illinois Chapter
The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) works to enhance quality of life through excellence in interior design and to advance interior design through knowledge, value and community. IIDA is a professional networking and educational association of 13,000 Members in 10 specialty Forums in 29 Chapters around the world. Additional information is available on IIDA’s Web site: www.iida.org.
The IIDA Foundation is a not-for-profit (501c3), philanthropic organization whose primary mission is to advance interior design through education, research and knowledge to benefit IIDA and the Interior Design profession. The IIDA Foundation has awarded a total of 60 NICDQ Tuition Reimbursements and 31 LEED Reimbursements. For additional information on how you can apply to be a recipient of either of these funds, or for general information on the IIDA Foundation, visit the Foundation page at www.iida.org.