December 24, 2008
Lighting Controls Association
Daylighting and daylighting control is now recognized as best practice in energy codes and industry standards such as LEED, Advanced Buildings Benchmark, ASHRAE Advanced Energy Design Guide for Small Office Buildings and the Northeast Collaborative for High Performance Schools. Daylighting control, what makes daylighting energy-saving and sustainable, is the subject of EE201:Daylight Harvesting, a new, comprehensive course in the Lighting Controls Association’s EDUCATION EXPRESS free 24/7 online education program. Happy Holidays!
Visit www.aboutlightingcontrols.org and click on the EDUCATION EXPRESS button for more information.
STRETCH Your Possibilities with LG
LG’s Stretch Screens: Information, advertisements and broadcast content reinvented in a distinctive and versatile LCD monitor.
A perfect fit for
- Retail: Malls, Restaurants
- Hospitality: Hotels, Lobbies, Casinos
- Entertainment: Stadiums, Theaters
- Transportation: Airports, Terminals
In addition to Stretch Screens, LG offers a full line of LCD and Plasma televisions and monitors with the latest in digital technology. LG has a design and function that adds sophistication and style specific for commercial applications.
Visit www.LGcommercial.com/stretch for more infomation.
University of Oklahoma Bond Issue Gains Approval
Read the complete article ...
Help for Aging Schools?
Read the complete article ...
If your corporation or Internet provider filters incoming e-mail, please add Architechmag.com to your list of approved senders to make sure you receive the e-mail alerts and newsletters to which you subscribe.
If you use AOL 9.0 for email, be sure to click in the upper right hand corner on "Show images & enable links" to see the entire newsletter.
• December 17, 2008 A Sense of Identity
• December 10, 2008 LEED Reorganization
• December 03, 2008 Pioneering Science Center Breaks Ground
• November 26, 2008 Greening the Vatican
• November 19, 2008 Library Unveils New Donor Wall
• November 12, 2008 New Engineering School Maximizes Flexibility
• November 05, 2008 New Credit Union to Offer Sustainable Strategies
• October 29, 2008 Madison Avenue Building Gets New Look
And don't forget to check out ARCHI-TECH TV
(Return to Top)
Subscribe to any of the ARCHI-TECH Group newsletters
This newsletter is produced by Architechmag.com.
THIS DOCUMENT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS PROGRAM ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The information type should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of Stamats Communications and Stamats Communications cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information presented after the date of publication. INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. Buildings.com newsletter e-mail may be copied and distributed subject to the following conditions:
1. All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be included.
2. All copies must contain Stamats Communications copyright notice and any other notices provided therein.
3. This document may not be distributed for profit.
Stamats Business Media
615 5th Street S.E., PO Box 1888
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52406-1888