November 19, 2008
Converge SR 1212 - The ultimate in audio processing and digital matrix mixing
The Converge SR 1212 is a highly-advanced 12x12 automatic digital mixer with ClearOne’s fourth-generation audio processing technologies. The Converge SR 1212 delivers enhanced management features, simplified configuration tools, and industry-leading expandability for virtually any venue or application.
Learn more about the Converge SR 1212, the ultimate in audio processing and digital matrix mixing at www.clearone.com/matrix-mixer.html
Library Unveils New Donor Wall
An Illinois library comes up with a unique way to say ‘thank you’ to its donors, utilizing aluminum and UV inking technology to create an attention-getting work of art.
A Sense of Identity
Harley Ellis Devereaux’s new Los Angeles headquarters uses the latest lighting and control technology for spaces that are flexible, sustainable, contemporary, and cool.
If your corporation or Internet provider filters incoming e-mail, please add Architechmag.com to your list of approved senders to make sure you receive the e-mail alerts and newsletters to which you subscribe.
If you use AOL 9.0 for email, be sure to click in the upper right hand corner on "Show images & enable links" to see the entire newsletter.
• November 12, 2008 New Engineering School Maximizes Flexibility
• November 05, 2008 New Credit Union to Offer Sustainable Strategies
• October 29, 2008 Madison Avenue Building Gets New Look
• October 22, 2008 New LA Hotel Features Latest Tech in Intimate Boutique Design
• October 15, 2008 Future Iconic Features of CA’s Great Park Revealed
• October 08, 2008 Historic Federal Building Wins LEED-CI
• October 01, 2008 Center Performs and Records
• September 24, 2008 Special Section: Experience Design
And don't forget to check out ARCHI-TECH TV
(Return to Top)
Subscribe to any of the ARCHI-TECH Group newsletters
This newsletter is produced by Architechmag.com.
THIS DOCUMENT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS PROGRAM ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The information type should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of Stamats Communications and Stamats Communications cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information presented after the date of publication. INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. Buildings.com newsletter e-mail may be copied and distributed subject to the following conditions:
1. All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be included.
2. All copies must contain Stamats Communications copyright notice and any other notices provided therein.
3. This document may not be distributed for profit.
Stamats Business Media
615 5th Street S.E., PO Box 1888
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52406-1888