Charlottesville, VA/PRNewswire/ – McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry (MBDC) recently announced 17 new products were awarded MBDC Cradle-to-Cradle certification. MBDC's Cradle-to-Cradle certification recognizes "significant, tangible progress in designing more environmentally sustaining products" and is widely recognized as a leading indicator of environmental excellence in product design.
Awards were made to companies as follows:
* Acrylic Stucco, Enamo Grip S/B, HSC 300, Inner Seal, Omega 06, Rust
Grip®, Super Cleaner: Energy Barriers Inc. (surface coatings)
* Celle™, Mirra®: Herman Miller Inc. (office seating)
* Eco Intelligent® Polyester: Victor Innovatex Inc.
* Caper®: Herman Miller Inc. (office seating)
* Crypton® Green: Hi-Tex Inc. (fabric coating)
* FlexSeal®, Heavy Weight Coupling Products: Mission Rubber Company
* Icestone® Durable Surface: Icestone®, LLC
* Leap®: Steelcase Inc. (office seating)
* Mecho®/5: MechoShade Systems Inc. (window shade)
* Poly™: Metro (office seating)
* Versawall®: CENTRIA (building exterior)