LIGHTFAIR® International (LFI®) will stage two new Forums as a part of its 2014 conference—a LFI Healthcare Lighting Forum and LFI Hospitality Lighting Forum—each aligned with LFI’s growing focus on healthcare and hospitality lighting trends and technologies.
These two-day forums take place June 3–4 during LFI 2014 and focus on two relevant and timely topics: healthcare and hospitality. Forum panel speakers include:
- Dr. Douglas L. Wood, Medical Director, Center for Innovation, Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Russell A. Sanna, Executive Director, Harvard Medical School, Division of Sleep Medicine
- Dr. Steven W. Lockley, Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Neuroscientist, Division of Sleep and Circadian Disorders
- Michael David White, LC, EDAC, LEED AP, Senior Lighting Designer, Schuler Shook
- Tom Kaczkowski, AIA, LEED GA, Group Vice President, Director of Lighting Design, HOK
The panel will be moderated by Michelle Moore from Delos. The forum keynotes, panel, and reception are sponsored by Delos.
The LFI Healthcare Lighting Forum seminars will feature global trends, patient room lighting, case studies, evidence-based design, a hospital panel, energy efficiency, and healing environments of the future. The LFI Hospitality Lighting Forum seminars will cover collaborative design, hotel, and restaurant renovations, storytelling through lighting, LED retrofit savings, and lighting strategies for hotels and convention centers.