MONTREAL, QC, Canada – Wall-object display products manufacturer, AS Hanging Systems, North America’s leading provider of art and wall-object hanging systems for residential, commercial, municipal, K-12 and higher education, recently announced the availability of a new Continued Education Course titled, “Wall Hanging Systems.”
The online course is certified by 16 professional associations, institutes and organizations, including:
- AIA, American Institute of Architects
- CSI, Construction Specifications Institute
- HSW, Health Safety and Welfare
- AIBD, American Institute of Building Design
- BOMI, Building Owners and Managers Institute International
- PDCA, Painting and Decorating Contractors of America
- AAA, Alberta Association of Architects
- AIBC, Architectural Institute of British Columbia
Members of these associations who complete the course and pass the affiliated exam will earn 1.5 continued education credits, which they may apply toward maintaining their professional license(s).
“This course is still under review by additional professional associations,” notes Dave Veilleux, VP of business development for AS Hanging Systems. “Ultimately, I anticipate the number of professional certifications for this course to grow to 20 or more.”
The course is hosted by AEC Daily, a leading and award winning AIA/CES (Continues Education Systems) provider. Given that the course is offered in an online format, it is available 24/7/365 and conveniently accessible from any computer with Web access.
The material in the course is very comprehensive and addresses many topics that are not otherwise formulated anywhere else, including the Internet. Some of the topics covered include:
- Benefits to hanging systems in terms of maintenance, high-value walls, difficult walls and design freedom
- Specific creative ways of integrating hanging systems with finished carpentry, soffits and third-party wall reveals
- Learn how hanging systems can contribute points toward USGBC LEED® project certification objectives
- The differences and relative advantages of cable vs. rod based systems
About AS Hanging Systems
AS Hanging Systems is a manufacturer and distributor of wall hanging systems and has been active in this arena since 1964. The company has completed more than 20,000 installations in North America and beyond. The breadth of product lines (both cable and rod-based solutions), the quality of those solutions, and professional service enables the company to continue leadership for a vast variety of business categories and institutions including hospitality, universities, libraries, commercial office buildings, museums, health care, and residential markets. Additional information is available at www.ashanging.com or by calling (866) 935-6949.