Premium Paid Series:
This highly successful series is being offered via six individual webinar events, with support materials delivered over the Internet. Each webinar costs $125/site for BOMA members and $175/site for non-members.
This comprehensive class reviews energy audit practices and describes the benefits for energy management. Your training focuses on how to inventory equipment, sequence equipment for optimal performance, and provides tips for record management and measurement and verification.
Upon successfully completing this seminar, you’ll be able to…
- Identify key aspects of an energy audit
- Describe benefits of energy management and upfront analysis to make the most of your audit
- Create an inventory of your equipment and determine the best sequence of operations to maximize energy efficiency
- Manage your records to ensure fast access to building drawings, equipment specifications, and user manuals
- Identify the largest building energy consumers and create a staged approach to sequencing energy management improvements
- Verify energy performance and describe tips for measurement and verificatio