LAWRENCE, MA – nora systems Inc., manufacturer of nora® rubber flooring, recently announced the launch of a new Web site: www.nora.com/us.
Designed to support the “All About Flooring, All About You” brand introduced earlier this year, the refreshed site features hundreds of flooring application pages, enhanced navigation for a more intuitive user experience and expanded content that reaffirm the company’s commitment to the architects, designers, contractors, and building owners who work with and use nora floor coverings.
The new site highlights key market segments, including health care, education, rail transit, buses and marine, industry and life sciences, and public buildings, and retail. Navigating through each segment reveals a variety of design applications pertinent to that segment, including application photos, product recommendations (with links to product specifications) and key flooring features specific to the application.
“In redesigning the site, our goal was to allow visitors easier access to the information they need—whether it be information about a particular product, answers to installation and maintenance questions, a description of the environmental benefits our products offer or inspiration that brings a new design to life,” says Amy Bostock, manager of marketing and creative services at nora systems. “We want to provide the images, the information and the tools that will help our customers meet their unique challenges in renovation, new construction or the ‘greening’ of projects.”
The Web site also features an environmental section where visitors can learn more about the benefits of sustainable design and nora flooring solutions. This section includes information regarding natural rubber and raw materials, eco-friendly manufacturing processes, recycling programs, and nora green initiatives and partnerships that benefit the environment and society.
Other highlights of the Web site include:
- A Request for Samples section that enables architects and designers to order product samples online
- A Flooring Gallery that offers a wide range of application photos from around the world that feature nora rubber flooring
- A products section that includes flooring and stairs solutions along with accessories and custom designs
- Current and archived project profiles from Designer’s Notebook, nora’s free, monthly e-mail that contains fresh design ideas, tips and news from nora (visitors also have the opportunity to subscribe to the publication online)
- A News and Events section that includes recent and archived press releases along with a listing of industry-related conferences and expositions
“We are excited to unveil the site’s fresh new look,” adds Bostock. “And we’re confident visitors will appreciate the improved usability as they discover even more of the informative content they have come to rely on from nora.”
To view the site, visit www.nora.com/us.
nora systems Inc. has been located in the United States for more than 30 years. It is the U.S. headquarters of German-based nora systems GmbH, the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial rubber floor covering systems. The company has been designing and manufacturing nora rubber flooring for more than 50 years, meeting a wide range of functional performance requirements while paying close attention to the aesthetic aspects of interior design. For additional information, contact nora systems at (800) 332-NORA or visit www.nora.com/us.