PSMJ Resources, Inc., the premier management consulting firm for the architecture, engineering, and construction industries, announced members of the 2014 Circle of Excellence. Sixty-three exceptional firms made it onto the exclusive list this year.
PSMJ's Circle of Excellence is designed to highlight firms that are successfully managed, based on 13 key performance metrics that demonstrate outstanding achievements in profitability, overhead, cash flow, productivity, business development, staff growth, and turnover. The Circle of Excellence represents the top 20 percent of participants in PSMJ's annual A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey.
“Year after year, the diversity of these firms continues to prove that success isn't necessarily defined by the size of a firm, their practice area, geographic location, or even the markets they serve, but instead by a strong commitment to solid business practices,” said Kate Allen, P.E., Director of PSMJ's A/E/C Industry Surveys. “Our passion may be our practice, but top-notch business practices are critical for sustainability.”
PSMJ Resources, Inc. announced the following firms as members of the 2014 Circle of Excellence:
- 360 Architecture Inc.
- ADF Engineering, Inc.
- Aillet, Fenner, Jolly & McClelland, Inc.
- American Engineers Inc.
- Axiom Engineers, Inc.
- Belli Architectural Group Inc.
- Bluestone Engineering
- Brown Engineers, LLC
- Carpenter Marty Transportation
- Challenger Geomatics Ltd.
- COMMONWEALTH ASSOCIATES, INC.
- CTA Architects P.C.
- DGR Engineering
- Enterprise Engineering, Inc.
- Felsburg, Holt, & Ullevig, Inc.
- Fleming Engineering, Inc.
- GEC Architecture
- Graham & Hyde Architects, Inc.
- Great West Engineering, Inc.
- Greeley and Hansen
- Hart & Hickman, PC
- Hope-Amundson, Inc.
- Hoyle, Tanner & Associates, Inc.
- HVJ Associates, Inc.
- INSIGHT Structures
- Johnson Braund, Inc.
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- KL&A Inc. Structural Engineers and Builders
- Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd.
- KSS Architects LLP
- Levi + Wong Design Associates
- LMN Architects
- Looney Ricks Kiss
- M+H Architects
- Moore Engineering, Inc.
- Niles Bolton Associates, Inc.
- Pape-Dawson Engineers, Inc.
- Partners in Design Architects
- Penfield & Smith Engineers, Inc.
- Phillips + Bacon Consulting Engineers
- Ready Engineering Corporation
- Robinson Consultants Inc.
- Rodgers Consulting Inc.
- Ryan Group Architects
- S & F Engineers, Inc.
- Schmidt Design Group, Inc.
- SPEC Services, Inc.
- Studio Meng Strazzara
- Tom Green & Company Engineers, Inc.
- Vertical Arts Inc.
- WB Engineers+Consultants
- Weber Thompson
- WMA Architects/Planners Inc.
- ZFA STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
“The firms recognized in the Circle of Excellence set the bar for outstanding business results confirming that success, in any economy, is possible,” said Allen. “Some firms have been in this prestigious group year after year!"
These firms exemplify both the basic and most innovative best practices in the business. PSMJ’s A/E/C Industry Summit will bring together some of the industry’s top leaders and most successful firms to share their experiences and honor this year’s Circle of Excellence members. Located at the Omni ChampionsGate Hotel in Orlando on December 3-5, 2014, this year's cutting-edge conference focuses on Pushing the Limits, covering timely topics from commoditization and international business to client loyalty and brand marketing.
With data from 311 A/E firms across the United States and Canada, the 2014 PSMJ A/E Financial Performance Benchmark Survey Report is the go-to industry resource for firms wanting to increase cash flow, lower overhead, and improve overall financial results.