ECO-NATURALS by Johnsonite


ECO-NATURALS by Johnsonite

Johnsonite Eco-Naturals

Johnsonite introduces ECO-NATURALS™, a new collection of rubber flooring using significant levels of rapidly renewable and pre-consumer waste stream materials. ECO-NATURALS offer two options, CorkTones and Eco-Shell with Cork. CorkTones contains 2.5 percent cork by weight—a rapidly renewable material—and comes in over 80 solid colors. Eco-Shell with Cork contains 2.5 percent and 4.5 percent loading by weight of cork and walnut shells, respectively, for a total of 7 percent by weight. It comes in 24 colors.

Both products are available as stair treads and 24” x 24” tiles, offer extreme durability, and have limited maintenance requirements, using less water, chemicals and energy. CorkTones and Eco-Shell with Cork can contribute in attaining LEED certification while offering design freedom.


comments powered by Disqus
Noteworthy Design News

Newsletter Subscriptions

comments powered by Disqus
©Copyright 2014 Stamats Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. / interiors+sources