Article to be published in October issue, submissions due by August 23
Article to be published in October issue, submissions due by August 23.
Interiors & Sources is now accepting submissions for its annual Top 10 LEED Projects feature. Each year, the editors select the best of the most recently certified projects within the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system across a variety of markets, including (but not limited to): corporate interiors, healthcare, hospitality, education, government/institutional facilities, retail, and public spaces. Projects must have been completed and certified (Platinum, Gold or Silver) within the past two years. No residential projects will be considered. Selected projects will be published in the October issue of Interiors & Sources.
SEE: View our picks for the Top 10 LEED Projects of 2012.
To submit your LEED project for consideration, please upload a project description detailing the sustainable features of the project, including LEED protocol credits earned and performance metrics (energy, water, etc.), and up to six print ready, high resolution images (300 dpi) with photography credits to our FTP site. Please CLEARLY LABEL all files with firm and/or project names or they will not be considered. Submission deadline is August 23, 2013.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Type in the following address in your browser: http://transfer.interiorsandsources.com
2. Username: I&S [Case sensitive]; Password: Transfer [Case sensitive]
3. When logged in, open the folder named Editorial and then the folder named 2013 Top 10 LEED Projects. Create a new folder by clicking on the folder icon and PLEASE CLEARLY LABEL IT, AS WELL AS ALL FILES before uploading.
4. Click the green arrow in the top navigation bar to upload files.
5. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com when the files have been uploaded.